Our WI first met in 1941 in a chicken shed.  Members were soon involved in war work;  collecting rosehips for syrup and soft fruits for canning and bottling.

Numbers grew rapidly and meetings moved to the Village Institute in Lymington Bottom.

Just over 50 years ago the WI created the Four Marks News, our village magazine.  The then President, Valerie Hobson, became the first editor.  Members collated copies for distribution.  This publication is still produced each month by a village committee.

Our WI is a thriving village asset bringing together over 50 ladies to share interests, fun and friendship in the enlarged, renamed, Four Marks Village Hall.